Dates for Test:
2022: 3rd December
2022: 1st October
2022: 27th August
2022: 07th May
2022: 12th March
Tests Conducted :
- SAT with Essay
- SAT Subject Tests
Karachi Institute of Technology & Entrepreneurship
Plot 3 & 3A
Main Korangi Creek Road
Changes to Testing due to COVID-19:
- Only test takers will be allowed inside the campus. No exceptions.
- Every student must wear a mask and gloves before entering the campus. Gloves can be taken off during the test, but the mask must be worn the entire time. If students remove the masks, they will be barred from testing.
- All students must maintain 6 ft distancing from each other. Students cannot form groups and chit chat.
- Temperature checks will be performed for each student. Any student with a high temperature will not be allowed entry.
- No backpacks, bags, or purses are allowed. All items brought must fit in a clear pouch or ziplock bag.
- No students will be allowed to leave the testing hall during the breaks. You can eat and drink at your desk during the breaks.
- Students can go to the bathroom only one at a time. Students will not be allowed to form a line outside the bathrooms.
- Students must remain in their assigned seats the entire time. During dismissal at the end of the test, students can leave one at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided, but it is recommended that students bring their own hand sanitizers.
Before the Test:
- Students must arrive by 7:00 a.m. (Doors
close at 8:00 a.m.)
- Cars are not allowed inside the campus.
- Only test-takers are allowed inside the
- There is no waiting area for parents. Parents are not allowed inside the campus.
Test ends :
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. – if you are taking the SAT
- 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. – if you are taking the SAT with
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – for SAT Subjects (each subject
test is 1 hour long and end time depends on the number
of tests taken by the student).
What you must bring to the Test:
- Bring your ticket. NOTE: Sign in at collegeboard.org/mysat and print your updated admission ticket.
- Passport: The only acceptable form of ID for test-takers in Pakistan is a valid passport. (CNIC or picture of passport are not acceptable).
- Two No. 2 pencils with erasers.
- An approved calculator. Review SAT Calculator page for more details.
What you CANNOT bring to the Test:
- Any electronic devices (other than approved calculators). No cell phones are allowed.
- Any books or pens.
Rules that must be followed during the test:
- If you use your phone, or it makes any noise (even during breaks), your SAT test will be canceled and you will be asked to leave.
- The test coordinator will read all instructions verbatim from a manual and can answer questions only about procedure, not about test questions or content.
- The test coordinator will tell you when to start and stop working on each section.
- You must work within each section of the test only for the time allotted.
- You may not go back to a section once that section has ended.
- You may not go ahead to a new section if you finish a section early.
- Do not skip sections. Doing so may result in score cancellation, delays, or both.
- After the test is finished, the test coordinator will collect and count the test books to make sure all materials have been turned in before dismissing you from the testing room.
Rules During break:
- Test books, answer sheets, and calculators must remain on your desk during breaks.
- You cannot use this time to power up devices, like cell phones—if you do, your scores will be cancelled.
- You can eat or drink during breaks.
- Drinking water is not available at test center.
- You may bring your own water bottle.