Vision and Mission
KITE envisions being not only a superior higher education institution in Pakistan, but also an incubator of innovative ideas and a hub for entrepreneurship. Our goal is to do the following:
1. Create an eco-system of education, innovation and entrepreneurship
2. Develop a critical mass of educated professionals who can lead Pakistan’s future development
3. Focus on holistic learning
4. Become a fully integrated University
5. Emphasize on industry-informed curriculum, practical know-how and academic rigor
6. Meet the target of student strength (peak operations) at city campus: 1000.
The Karachi Institute of Technology and Entrepreneurship (KITE) is a young, dynamic, degree granting institution of higher learning, located in Karachi. KITE’s mission is to craft and cultivate entrepreneurs and change agents using its unique interdisciplinary undergraduate and graduate programs, while also nurturing other requisite aspects of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the city and the country. Currently, KITE is offering degrees in computer science, engineering, business administration, design and architecture since 2013. KITE plans to offer additional undergraduate and graduate programs in entrepreneurship, public policy and a series of graduate degrees in exponential technologies by or before 2019. Technology and the entrepreneurial spirit are in the DNA of the Institute which permeates the campus ecosystem and in every degree program offered. Currently, KITE is operating from its starter campus in Korangi Creek, Karachi. By 2022, KITE’s sponsors intend to build a long term custom campus over a few hundred acres in Karachi.